danimalia and other disorders

Friday, April 14, 2006

i love holidays

and i love having today (friday) and monday off from school. i don't have too much work, so i'll probably spend this weekend relaxing, cuz i never do that regularly. my only regret about this weekend is that i'm not alone. both mike and jared have left, and for while ryan was thinking about going home too. i really wanted that. i love having a room, suite, whatever, to myself. i had it last thanksgiving when everyone, and i mean everyone, on my floor left except me. it was the greatest feeling ever. don't get me wrong, i like people. normally i'd rather hang out with others. but everyonce in a while it's nice to be alone. not have to worry about other people, just do whatever. granted, my routine probably won't change at all, but it's the principle of the thing. and i know this weekend most of the time it'll be like i'm alone, cuz ryan'll be off studying or doing b-frat stuff. but it's not the same. when i know no one will be coming back and i can lie naked on my bed watching tv cuz it's too hot to move, that's when life is good. people just get in the way of a good time sometimes.

2 Comments:

  • you know, if I'm waiting for stacey to get back from picking up her brother and I'm sitting around the house the least you can do is update. Psh, way to think of others.

    By Blogger Jaya, at 10:52 AM CDT  

  • you've basically given up on this, haven't you?

    i'm disappointed.

    By Blogger Jaya, at 12:57 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home